- The materials on Four Oaks Partners web site are provided “as is” and are intended for informational use only. Four Oaks Partners makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, while information is reviewed prior to posting, Four Oaks Partners does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- In no event shall Four Oaks Partners or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Four Oaks Partners Internet site, even if Four Oaks Partners or a Four Oaks Partners authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- The materials appearing on Four Oaks Partners web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Four Oaks Partners may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Four Oaks Partners does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Four Oaks Partners has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Four Oaks Partners of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Any claim relating to Four Oaks Partners web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent your Personally Identifiable Information to others. Occasionally we may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide personally Identifiable Information to the appropriate governmental authorities. We will disclose Personally Identifiable Information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation. We fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
- We collect and keep only information that is necessary for us to provide services requested by you and to administer your business with us. We may collect nonpublic personal information from you when you complete an application or other form. This includes information such as name, address and email address.
- We may share your nonpublic personal information with individuals within our Company or, as may be required by law, with an affiliated broker/dealers, or to comply with legal or regulatory requirements. In the normal course of our business, we may disclose information we collect about you to companies or individuals that contract with us to perform servicing functions such as record keeping and computer related services. Companies we hire to provide support services are not allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes and are contractually obligated to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Only employees with a valid business reason have access to your personal information. These employees are educated on the importance of maintaining the confidentiality and security of this information. They are required to abide by our information handling practices.
- We maintain security standards to protect your information, whether written, spoken, or electronic.
- Should you send us your questions and comments via e-mail to any mailbox provided by Four Oaks Partners we will share your correspondence with those persons most capable of addressing your questions and concerns. We will retain your communication until we have done our best to provide you with a complete and satisfactory response.
- You should note, unless we expressly advise you otherwise, Four Oak Partners e-mail facilities do not provide a means for completely secure and private communications between Four Oaks Partners and you. Although every attempt will be made to keep your information confidential, from a technical standpoint, there is still a risk. If you wish, you may contact us instead via telephone or by facsimile.
- We recognize and respect the privacy concerns of our potential, current and former customers. We are committed to safeguarding this information.